Family Histories

Family Histories for the Rose and Kirkpatrick Families

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Rose Family, 1910 - Vincent, Alabama

"Grandpa and Ma, Aunt Essie, Henry, J.D. and Anna Lillian Hatter.  Clara Bell is in Grandpa's arms."
This photo is of my great-grandfather, Elbert Gunn Rose, great-grandmother Sarah Anna Sanders Rose, their son Henry (on step), daughter Essie Louise Rose Hatter Bridgewater, and her children J.D. and Anna Lillian Hatter, and Clara Bell Bridgewater.  Taken in front of the family home in Vincent, Alabama, 1910.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can find other pictures of Vincent? I'm looking for old pictures of the downtown area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where I can find other pictures of Vincent? I'm looking for old pictures of the downtown area

    ReplyDelete